./obsec Was here !

./obsec

YOU HAVE BEEN HACKED

We are Turkish Hacker !

twitter.com/obsecinfo

162283[?]171162 Coyotes in the area - Printable Version
Whitby Shores Community Forums
Coyotes in the area - Printable Version

+- Whitby Shores Community Forums (http://forums.whitbyshores.org)
+-- Forum: Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Whitby Shores (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Coyotes in the area (/showthread.php?tid=822)

Pages: 1 2 3

Coyotes in the area - heddy - 02-16-2010 10:24 AM

:(Good Morning everyone,
Just a heads-up that there have been several coyote sightings in the area in the past week. My neighbour saw 3 of them travelling together, and another neighbour saw 2 of them. I also found a cat skull by our mailbox on WSG last week, and I suspect that it was the result of these wandering minstrels. Keep your pets and babies safe!

RE: Coyotes in the area - A Full Deck - 02-16-2010 12:59 PM

We see them all the time around my house here on Dufferin St just behind the fire hall. They live in and around this ravine, and down to the lake area. Definitely all of the local stray cats have disappeared.

RE: Coyotes in the area - maddog barfog - 02-16-2010 07:15 PM

A skull by the mailbox? Think they were waiting for their delivery from Acme?

RE: Coyotes in the area - Spot - 02-17-2010 10:38 AM

(02-16-2010 07:15 PM)maddog barfog Wrote:  A skull by the mailbox? Think they were waiting for their delivery from Acme?

LOL ......you just dated yourself. Early Saturday mornings with your Capgtain Crunch !!!

RE: Coyotes in the area - maddog barfog - 02-17-2010 12:33 PM

Well, are Looney Tunes ever dated? Let me just say, I'm not so old I saw them when they were first released.

RE: Coyotes in the area - heddy - 02-18-2010 06:57 AM

(02-17-2010 12:33 PM)maddog barfog Wrote:  Well, are Looney Tunes ever dated? Let me just say, I'm not so old I saw them when they were first released.
Haaaaahahahahah! That's where I got my nickname, Foghorn Leghorn, or Foggie for short! Thanks to my older brother who lived on the Looney Tunes and Three Stooges. LOVED the remark about the skull and Acme! Thanks for the laugh.

RE: Coyotes in the area - maddog barfog - 02-19-2010 06:05 PM

As I was typing it I had the theme song in my head ...

RE: Coyotes in the area - Ace24 - 03-02-2010 10:19 PM

(02-16-2010 10:24 AM)heddy Wrote:  :(Good Morning everyone,
Just a heads-up that there have been several coyote sightings in the area in the past week. My neighbour saw 3 of them travelling together, and another neighbour saw 2 of them. I also found a cat skull by our mailbox on WSG last week, and I suspect that it was the result of these wandering minstrels. Keep your pets and babies safe!

FYI, I had a run in with one of the neighbourhood coyotes 2 nights ago while walking the dog late at night. The coyote came out from behind a house near the intersection of Channel and Portage Trail while I was waiting the cross the street at the park....it wandered off in the opposite direction, before my dog saw it, and we walked away.

Keep your small pets within sight!

RE: Coyotes in the area - Islander - 03-04-2010 07:18 AM

Given that there are wild animals roaming around maybe it's them that are doing their business on my front yard and not cleaning up after themselves. The alternative being irresponsible pet owners.

RE: Coyotes in the area - cookielady - 03-04-2010 08:20 AM

(03-04-2010 07:18 AM)Islander Wrote:  Given that there are wild animals roaming around maybe it's them that are doing their business on my front yard and not cleaning up after themselves. The alternative being irresponsible pet owners.
I think we can be assured that the wild animals are not the ones who throwing coffee cups, pop cans/bottles and cigarette butts all around the area - not to mention filling the few garbage cans we have in the neighbourhood with their household trrash.