./obsec Was here !

./obsec

YOU HAVE BEEN HACKED

We are Turkish Hacker !

twitter.com/obsecinfo

162283[?]171162 Coyotes in the area
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/13/d109836804/htdocs/whitbyshores/forum/inc/languages/index.php:18) - Line: 1604 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.6.40 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1604 header
/inc/functions.php 1665 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 536 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/13/d109836804/htdocs/whitbyshores/forum/inc/languages/index.php:18) - Line: 1604 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.6.40 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1604 header
/inc/functions.php 1665 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 154 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 536 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Coyotes in the area
03-04-2010, 12:01 PM
RE: Coyotes in the area
(03-04-2010 08:20 AM)cookielady Wrote:  
(03-04-2010 07:18 AM)Islander Wrote:  Given that there are wild animals roaming around maybe it's them that are doing their business on my front yard and not cleaning up after themselves. The alternative being irresponsible pet owners.
I think we can be assured that the wild animals are not the ones who throwing coffee cups, pop cans/bottles and cigarette butts all around the area - not to mention filling the few garbage cans we have in the neighbourhood with their household trrash.

Agreed. Leave the animals alone, they were here first but couldn't afford the property taxes.
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2010, 09:34 AM
(03-04-2010 12:01 PM)JbobbieJ Wrote:  
(03-04-2010 08:20 AM)cookielady Wrote:  
(03-04-2010 07:18 AM)Islander Wrote:  Given that there are wild animals roaming around maybe it's them that are doing their business on my front yard and not cleaning up after themselves. The alternative being irresponsible pet owners.
I think we can be assured that the wild animals are not the ones who throwing coffee cups, pop cans/bottles and cigarette butts all around the area - not to mention filling the few garbage cans we have in the neighbourhood with their household trrash.

Agreed. Leave the animals alone, they were here first but couldn't afford the property taxes.

LOL. The poor coyotes are having such a hard time keeping up, they have to resort to eating cat meat. I agree, leave them alone, they are only trying to survive. Just mind your pets and don't let your cats outside.
Find all posts by this user
03-06-2010, 11:29 AM
Just would like to let everyone know that a coyote was strolling down Seaboard Gate towards Victoria around 11:30am yesterday. It was defiantly spooked.
03-06-2010, 09:57 PM
My husband just ran into two tonight while walking our dog on Whitby Shores Greenway. They were on the conservation side of the road interested in something in the bushes. They noticed my guys but didn't follow. A dog was killed in Pickering last week by one as well. Just be careful and please keep your cats inside!
03-07-2010, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2010 10:38 AM by kewi.)
I saw 2 coyotes Saturday, March 6 strolling along WSG around 9:30pm while walking the dog.

Hopefully no one's pets ever get effected, but it would be nice if they somehow keep the raccoons and skunks out of the neigbhourhood. Wishful thinking.
04-27-2010, 09:35 PM
We were walking along the beach a couple of weeks back and a Coyote came out of the woods and casually strolled by, not even 15 feet away. It trotted down the beach towards the Shores hospital and disappeared.
04-28-2010, 12:38 PM
(04-27-2010 09:35 PM)Forshore Wrote:  We were walking along the beach a couple of weeks back and a Coyote came out of the woods and casually strolled by, not even 15 feet away. It trotted down the beach towards the Shores hospital and disappeared.

When was the hospital renamed?
04-28-2010, 02:04 PM
The hospital was renamed last year to the Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences. A mouthful, but I still call it Whitby Psych. They seem to think that it needs to be renamed every few years..............
04-28-2010, 05:00 PM
Really? Huh ... sounds like a wonderful place to visit with that name.
04-29-2010, 05:55 AM
Wow. I have yet to see a coyote and I am out jogging and walking around at different times of the day. I did however see two deer close to WSG and Lighthouse on the shore side of the fence last week. Very nice to see them Smile
Oh and did anyone else notice that a beaver has taken down a tree in the storm water runoff pond? Very cool Smile