Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whitby Shores Plaza
04-02-2011, 07:14 AM
Whitby Shores Plaza
Recently I have had the opportunity to meet up with the new plaza owner.

Very impressive young fellow that is working hard to have the plaza opened up.

This week I attended the opening of the The Shores Health and Fitness Center. Stop in and say hello to the local owners; great facility.

Good news expected for the plaza with the possibility of a neighbourhood pub/restaurant arriving in the near future.

Regards
Elizabeth Roy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2011, 11:11 PM
RE: Whitby Shores Plaza
(04-02-2011 07:14 AM)Elizabeth Roy Wrote:  Recently I have had the opportunity to meet up with the new plaza owner.

This week I attended the opening of the The Shores Health and Fitness Center. Stop in and say hello to the local owners; great facility.

Good news expected for the plaza with the possibility of a neighbourhood pub/restaurant arriving in the near future.

Regards
Elizabeth Roy

All I can say is I hope the owner has adjusted his rate pr sq ft and adjusted the TMI in the Shores Plaza so the business currently there can afford to stay open!
04-07-2011, 12:50 AM
RE: Whitby Shores Plaza
(04-02-2011 07:14 AM)Elizabeth Roy Wrote:  Recently I have had the opportunity to meet up with the new plaza owner.

Regards
Elizabeth Roy

Would you be able to give me his contact info please? You can send by PM if you wish. I am looking for a place to park a vehicle and would like to talk to the owners about getting permission to park in his plaza.

Thanks.

Moving? Need boxes?
Go green and check out www.FROGBOX.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user